Tuesday, March 06, 2007

eBay update...

So since the last set of auctions ended, the seller "artallnight" has listed over 20 new pieces of tattoo themed necklaces! Check 'em outttt!
In addition to the new eBay items, this seller also has her own website where you can order completely custom necklaces! She can even take a picture of your own tattoo and transform it into a wearable piece of art. Some of the examples she displays on the site are ridiculously realistic. And the girls wearing them are ridiculously hot. Genius.
Also, thanks to the site I can now tell you that the artist is a 26 year old cutie named Emily Pericht. As I mentioned in the previous post, she handmakes and handpaints all of the items she sells, which also include purses and art prints.
Oh, and by the way, I'd like to start taking suggestions for blog posts. Anything that has to do with body modification can be addressed - Ask me questions, tell me your stories, send me photos, hell you can even send me pieces of your scalpeled lobes if you want (I really shouldn't encourage people....). I just LOVE body modification, and opening up a dialogue about its many aspects.
If you read this, you must be interested in body modification. So what's goin' on in your modified state of mind?

Shoot it all to: tikay@sbcglobal.net
<3

No comments: