Sunday, August 12, 2007

Gathering of the Vibes


I've spent the last two days surrounded by the most drugged up and happy-go-lucky crowd I've ever experienced in my life. The Gathering of the Vibes, held this year at Seaside Park in Bridgeport, CT, has been spectacular so far, featuring sets by George Clinton and P-Funk, The Mickey Hart Band, Les Claypool, and Bob Weir and Ratdog. The crowd has been super-chill, as have been the authorities, basically leaving people to their own devices. As I mentioned in the last post, the CT Post sent me to the Vibes foh free, which was really freaking cool. All I had to do was blog for them! What could be more perfect?? Anyways, check out the CT Post Vibes Blog if you're interested, and if not I'll be sure to have some mod-related junk up sooner rather than later. Rock on.

No comments: